Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday

Don't you love Tuesdays? You've come off of Monday and you know that Friday is coming and yet you still have the week to accomplish what you need to do. They say you shouldn't wish your life away by constantly looking forward; I love my job but it isn't my life and so I guess I am always looking forward to spending time in my life in the evenings and on the weekends and Thanksgiving break (going to see kids, yea!), Christmas break, Spring break, summer vacation....hey, there have to be some perks to working at a middle school with all of these darling, germ-ridden, future leaders and movers and shakers of the world. Coffee break's over..................

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Check you out momma!! Go blog lady! I wish I could enjoy a coffee break with you...soon!