Friday, July 30, 2010

almost August...

It's coming!!!! The end of summer, the beginning of school...oh, wait no more school for me, tee hee. As it looms for so many in some "tough" circumstances (let's face it, their circumstances are just not as tough as those starving in third-world nations or being trafficked across the world) I continue to pray that their character will shine thru even in the darkness. A city on a hill...today's verse...a reminder that there is so much more than those circumstances that loom so huge in our human view; circumstances when viewed thru the eyes of the Spirit that become pinpricks...(I know, I use too many ellipses, but don't you just love them......................................it gives such room for thought & comtemplation & perhaps revelation?) The boss has been gone all week & I have the place pretty much to myself with the occasional welcome encounter even tho some are unsettling, challenging me to look beyond myself to what is truth untainted. Ahhhh, do you see the light changing, heading south, bringing new things, bringing us ever closer? I am in love.......................

No comments: